Hey, we are Shippr!
You’re in your last year of studies, and you’re looking for an internship as part of your professional training? Already graduated and you wish to expand your experience?
Welcome @Shippr! Startup based in Brussels, Shippr is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with delivery needs to a community of independent professional carriers. On one hand, we simplify the daily logistics of our customers and on the other hand we act as a job provider for our carriers community. Do you want to work in a digital work environment, with various challenges, and with the possibility of taking responsibilities? You would like to play a key role in the growth of a growing startup? Do you have digital marketing experience (or do you want to have one)? Yes ?! Keep reading, it’s your lucky day.
About the role of Marketing Rocket Intern
Your job will be to promote online our B2B digital platform to increase the number of visitors to our site and thus increase sales. You’ll create qualitative and engaging content (blog posts, infographics, campaigns, contests, ...) and promote them via our social networks and our newsletter. You’ll also have the opportunity to test innovative techniques and tools to reach our target audience in an original way.
What are the responsibilities of a Marketing Rocket Intern
- Create content in line with the brand’s DNA, operational follow up and the external communication: social networks, newsletters, mails,...
- Create engaging content
- Promotion of content (organic and sponsored)
- Creation and improvement of Marketing campaigns
- Google Analytics: reporting, monitoring and optimization
- Internal communication: teambuilding, Hackatons, events, …
- Shootings & video: assisting in organising shootings for campaigns & social media
- Assisting at the development & realisation of the Marketing plan for all channels
- Commercial: helping during sales campaign, market research, analyses,…
- Market & business analysis
What are the qualities sought for the job?
- Student in Business Management, Marketing, Communication, Digital Marketing,…
- Looking for an internship of min. 3 months, supported by the school
- You speak and write correctly in English and French
- You are curious, creative and you want to learn
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Open minded, creative & eager to learn
- You are not afraid to take risks and make mistakes
- You already have some notions of online marketing or growth hacking
What are some of the benefits of working @Shippr?
- A young eco-system where feedbacks and ideas are more than encouraged
- A possibility of a permanent contract at the end of the internship and a perspective of evolution in a rapidly expanding company
- Fun@Work in a young and uninhibited startup
- Inspiring, passionate and united team
- Informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no-bullshit attitude
- A new and uninhibited work environment
- An experience in a young, dynamic and growing company
- Full availability to answer your questions and share our experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration of the internship: 3 months minimum
- Location: Brussels center
- Type of employment: unpaid internship