Hey, we are Shippr!
Want to be part of the expansion of an innovative technology service company? Work in a results-oriented environment, full of challenges and with a defined learning path? Welcome @Shippr!
Startup based in Brussels, Shippr is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with delivery needs to a community of independent professional carriers. On one hand, we simplify the daily logistics of our customers and on the other hand we act as a job provider for our carriers community.
About the role of Fullstack Developer
Today, Shippr is looking for a full stack developer to join our engineering team. Together with the dev team and the CTO, you will make a significant impact on the life of our customers, carriers, and operators.
Our stack is based on the latest technologies such as Node.js and react. We have a microservice architecture and deep cloud integration with AWS. Our team is composed of passionate developers eager to learn and grow.
What are the responsibilities of a Fullstack Developer
- Implement new functionality for our customers, carrier and operators
- Help define and enhance the architecture of our different products
- Tackle challenges and find solutions with the rest of the team to achieve our objectives
What are the qualities sought for the job?
- Fluent in French and/or English
- Dynamic, autonomous and a sense of responsibility
- Passionate about new technologies
- Familiar with agile development
- Humility, integrity and enthusiasm in their work
Who usually excels in this role?
Top performers for this role usually have:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science
- Experience with backend development (Node.js)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with frontend development in react & react-native
- Experience with docker and containerization
- Familiar with AWS - EC2, RDS, ECS, etc.
- Experience working in a high-growth, startup and scale-up environment
- Familiar with CI/CD setups
What are some of the benefits of working @Shippr?
- Grow continuously with our strong continuous learning framework
- The chance to have a significant impact on our company’s strategy and the opportunity to grow in our dev team.
- A chance to be a part of the company's transition from start-up to scale-up, but never corporate.
- An informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no-bullshit attitude.
- Attractive salary package
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible hours
- Hospital insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Onboarding and interactive trainings
- Inspiring, passionate and united team