Senior Business Developer
Hey, we are Shippr!
Want to be part of the expansion of an innovative technology service company? Work in a results-oriented environment, full of challenges and with a defined learning path? Welcome @Shippr!
Startup based in Brussels, Shippr is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with delivery needs to a community of independent professional carriers. On one hand, we simplify the daily logistics of our customers and on the other hand we act as a job provider for our carriers community.
About the role of Senior Business Developer
Today, Shippr is looking for a Senior Sales to expand to new cities. In collaboration with our CEO, you will be in charge of the opening of new cities and the development of new markets.
You have strong sales skills and you want to lead the sales team in your own city? You are fluent in French and English? Read more!
What are the responsibilities of a Senior Business Developer
- Opening new markets and qualify potential business opportunities
- Strategic sales approach and cooperation with the Sales and Marketing team
- Lead the Sales Team in your city and their junior members
- Finding the best solution for each customer according to their needs
- Being detail oriented and work with precision
- Driving the negotiation process at all levels of companies, including C-level managers and decision makers
- Define and implement road-maps and action-plans
- Report sales activities and market insights in the CRM
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What are the qualities sought for the job?
- 5-10 years experience in Sales.
- Excellent skills in working with CRM software tools like Hubspot.
- Define a systematic sales process and sharing that knowledge with junior sales team members, to raise the team's potential.
- Excellent self-management skills for setting your monthly targets and planning your daily activities
- Fluent in English and in French, Dutch is a plus.
- Networking and negotiating with high-level managers from different kind of sectors is your mantra
- Have an impact on the company’s growth and its international expansion is your goal
- Ambitious and set high sales targets
- Dynamic, autonome and sense of responsibility
- High standards in work and sales ethics
Who usually excels in this role?
Top performers for this role usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, startup and scale-up environment
- Passionate about new technologies and business development
- Humility, integrity and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working @Shippr?
- The chance to have a significant impact on our company’s strategy and the opportunity to grow in our Sales Team.
- A chance to work with and delight some of the top national and international brands.
- A chance to be a part of the company's transition from start-up to scale-up, but never corporate.
- An informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no-bullshit attitude.
- Attractive salary package
- Unlimited time paid off
- Flexible hours
- Hospital insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Onboarding and interactive trainings
- Bonuses related to achieving goals
- Inspiring, passionate and united team
@Shippr we celebrate our successes and our victories. Webuild on mutual trust to inspire each other.Apply here!