Business Developer Shark
Hey, we are Shippr!
Want to be part of the expansion of an innovative technology service company? Work in a results-oriented environment, full of challenges and with a defined learning path? Welcome @Shippr!
Startup based in Brussels, Shippr is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with delivery needs to a community of independent professional carriers. On one hand, we simplify the daily logistics of our customers and on the other hand we act as a job provider for our carriers community.
About the role of Business Developer Shark
Today, Shippr is looking for a Junior Sales to expand its customer network. In collaboration with our Head of Sales, your mission will be the prospection of new customers and the good management of the existing portfolio.
You have a first experience as sales executive? You speak fluently French and you have a good knowledge of English? Read more!
What are the responsibilities of a Business Developer Shark
- Identification of the needs and challenges of potential customers
- Development of new market segments and achievement of defined objectives
- Creation of a long-term relationship with clients and management of the existing client portfolio
- Harvesting customer feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Active collaboration with the Tech and Marketing Team of Shippr in order to align the products with the customers needs
- Help to shape Shippr's future with your vision, ideas and skills
What are the qualities sought for the job?
- 2+ years of experience as a salesperson/commercial and/or a Bachelor or Master in Business School
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
- Unequalled performance in terms of sales and the closing of deals
- Strong sense of negotiation and diplomacy
- Management of priorities, planning and sales pipe
- Performer with a spirit of competition, a real go-getter
- Objective oriented and strategy to achieve them
- Hunter, you see Brussels as a playground to conquer
Who usually excels in this role?
Top performers for this role usually have:
- Experience working in a high-growth, startup and scale-up environment
- Passionate about new technologies and business development
- Humility, integrity and enthusiasm in their work
What are some of the benefits of working @Shippr?
- Attractive salary package
- Unlimited time paid off
- Flexible schedule
- Hospital insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Onboarding and interactive trainings
- Inspiring, passionate and united team
- Informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no-bullshit attitude
@Shippr we celebrate our successes and our victories. Webuild on mutual trust to inspire each other.Apply here!