Hey, we are Shippr!
You’re in your last year of studies and you’re looking for an internship ? Already graduated and you would like to expand your experience?
Welcome @Shippr! Startup based in Brussels, Shippr is a B2B marketplace that connects companies with delivery needs to a community of independent professional carriers. On one hand, we simplify the daily logistics of our customers and on the other hand we act as a job provider for our carriers community. So if you are looking for a challenging environment where the quality of the feedback, the ideas and the desire to progress are more important than a pointer, welcome home!
About the role of Business Developer Shark Intern
Today, Shippr is looking for a Business Developer Shark Intern to expand our customer network. In collaboration with our Head of Sales, you will have for main mission the prospection of new customers and the good management of the existing portfolio.
What are the responsibilities of a Business Developer Shark Intern
- Identification of the needs and challenges of potential customers
- Development of new market segments and achievement of defined objectives
- Phone and field prospection of new B2B customers
- Analysis of our target and creation of prospect lists
- Management of the current client portfolio, monitoring and retention
- Gathering customer feedbacks and identification of development opportunities
- Participation in the development of the strategy and business objectives
- Establishment of partnerships
- Participation and organization of business meetings
What are the qualities sought for the job?
- You’re in your last year of your bachelor or Master in a business school
- You have very good interpersonal skills, you have an easy contact and are comfortable both on the phone and face to face
- You have a keen sense of negotiation and diplomacy
- You are autonomous, proactive and highly motivated
- Fluent in French and English
What are some of the benefits of working @Shippr?
- A young eco-system where feedbacks and ideas are more than encouraged
- A possibility of a permanent contract at the end of the internship and a perspective of evolution in a rapidly expanding company
- Fun@Work in a young and uninhibited startup
- Inspiring, passionate and united team
- Informal atmosphere, with open communication and a no-bullshit attitude
- A new and uninhibited work environment
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Duration of the internship: 3 months minimum
- Location: Brussels center
- Type of employment: unpaid internship